The fall season is considered to be the most popular time for weddings, but there are couples who don’t mind tying the knot on a hot summer day. Recently my cousin asked me to help her choose a cute and unusual wedding dress for her August wedding, and she inspired me to share some ideas with you as well – just in case you also have trouble choosing a wedding dress. Enjoy the beauty given below:
1. If I had my wedding this summer, I would definitely choose this beautifully innocent dress
2. Save on expensive wedding jewelry by wearing a gorgeous blue tulle dress
3. This one will make everyone’s jaw drop
4. For totally confident brides
5. No words. Just look at this beauty
More: 10 Tips for Plus Size Wedding Dress Shopping
6. Gold is still a thing
7. Turn your virgin-white wedding dress into a simple art
8. For princesses with stuffed wallets only
9. Not only will this gold dress make you look slimmer, it will also be ideal for the beach setting
10. I wonder how she managed to walk in this fabulous dress
More: 10 Tips for Buying a Wedding Dress When You’re Pregnant
11. Who said wedding dresses must be long?
12. The cute way to be proud of your perfect body without showing too much skin
13. What is more important: luxury or comfort? – Luxury, of course
More: 10 Tips for Choosing Your Dream Wedding Dress
14. Black and white combo can wow your guests too
15. All eyes will be on you
If you are having a wedding this summer, first of all, congratulations. Have you already chosen your wedding dress?
Don’t fear trying something new. I love all of these ideas, albeit there are many more to enjoy.
What is your favorite wedding dress on the list?