While Halloween is not the best day of the year to tie the knot, brave brides love to stand out from the crowd. Halloween weddings are all about mystery and scary stuff, so when planning your big event, it is critical to make any detail of it as mysterious as you can.
There is no better time for wearing some gothic gown or spooky dress than a Halloween wedding, therefore here are some spooktacular Halloween wedding dress ideas for you to consider.
1. Bloody WhitePhoto: pinterest.com
2. Black and White Lace DressPhoto: pinterest.com
3. Black Ombre Wedding DressPhoto: pinterest.com
4. The Bride of FrankensteinPhoto: pinterest.com
More: Hallowedding: 10 Awesome Halloween Wedding Ideas
5. Skeleton Wedding DressPhoto: pinterest.com
6. Dip-Dyed Wedding DressPhoto: pinterest.com
7. Eclectic Red GownPhoto: pinterest.com
8. Blue Medieval Inspired Wedding DressPhoto: pinterest.com
9. Mysterious BlackPhoto: pinterest.com
More: 10 Tips for Choosing Your Dream Wedding Dress
10. Spooktastic PinkPhoto: pinterest.com
If you decide to say “I do” on the creepiest day of the year (Friday the 13th doesn’t count), there is no better way to scream “I’m having a Halloween wedding” than to wear a creepily beautiful wedding dress that even your future grandchildren will like.
So, what is your choice? Any ideas to share?