WHAT ARE THE CONS OF BUYING A USED WEDDING DRESS
– First, there's no guarantee that the dress will fit perfectly, especially if it has been worn before.
– Second, you may not be able to find the exact style or color you're looking for in a used dress.
– Third, let's face it, it's more work hunting down the right dress.
– Fourth, there's going to be shipping costs that you wouldn't have to pay for if you were buying in-store.
– And finally, there's always the risk that the dress may have been damaged or stained in some way.
Though most of the places we've listed above have done the work for you to ensure this isn't something you have to worry about.
Learn more about how to organize a dream wedding and not go crazy