Top Tips for Christmas Wedding Decor
• Getting married around Christmas can mean great savings on decor if your venue is already decked out for the season, but it's a good idea
to check what decorations the venue will be using, how they'll look, and where they'll be, so they don't clash with how you want your day to look.
• Likewise, don't assume your venue will have Christmas decorations, as some may leave the space as a blank canvas for couples.
• Ask your florist to deck the halls with boughs of budget-friendly foliage such as holly, pine branches, eucalyptus, ivy and mistletoe to fill a big space.
• Candles create warm and welcoming vibes on cold days, so fill your tables, fireplaces and alcoves with tapered, pillar and votive candles for flattering glow.
• Don't forget about the January sales! This is an ideal time to pick up Christmas decor in bulk for a fraction of the original price for next year.
Learn more about how to organize a dream wedding and not go crazy