1. Why not welcome your guests with fun festive signage? We love the addition of lush green foliage to this welcome sign.
2. Line your aisle with draped festive foliage for a truly magical ceremony entrance.
3. Is there anything more romantic than mistletoe at this time of year? It looks so festive as pew ends for a ceremony! Plus it’ll make for gorgeous photographs of the newlyweds (and their guests!) cuddling up for a kiss underneath!
4. Candles in a beautifully-decorated fireplace is a fantastic way to add a warm glow to a wintertime ceremony backdrop.
5. Fresh Christmas trees placed at the end of the aisle add a dramatic dose of festive magic and the scent of pine to a Christmas wedding ceremony.
6. Wreaths guarantee guests a warm welcome to your Christmas ceremony.
7. This darling wedding car, decorated for the festive season, proves that wreaths aren't just for doors!
8. This gorgeous yet simple festive menu scroll looks just like Santa's nice list!
9. We love this rustic table setting with its wood slice charger and napkin, tied up with a little wintergreen and cinnamon sticks.
10. Create a festive Hygge feeling with tall, tapered candles and a lush green garland for a simple but oh-so-effective tablescape.
11. Swap floral centrepieces for mini Christmas trees to give your reception tables a unique look.
12. Create a festive focal point over your tables using branches adorned with fairy lights and baubles.
13. This festive centrepiece full of rich colour and texture features ranunculus, roses and berries.
14. Mini greenery wreaths and personalised wood slices make the perfect winter wedding place cards.
15. A Christmas palette doesn't have to be all reds and greens! We love this eclectic pastel tablescape, featuring a mix of vintage and contemporary baubles.
16. Part fill a clear, used wine bottle with water, add a sprig of greenery like eucalyptus, a candle and voila! - you've got a charming piece of Christmas table décor.
17. Bottlebrush trees are a fun little addition to your reception tables. You can pick these up from Sostrene Grene or Flying Tiger.
18. For an eye-catching cake table display, try your hand at papercut snowflakes à la iconic Christmas movie Elf.
19. Lush green foliage paired with red taper candles is the perfect Christmas table centrepiece combo!
20. For a festive escort card display, try tying simple name cards paired with luxe velvet ribbon onto a Christmas tree!
21. We love the idea of custom throws as winter wedding chair decor. Plus, you can use them in your home afterwards!
22. A Christmas wreath with a red plaid bow and a mini sign is the perfect chair decor for newlyweds.
23. Fresh foliage instantly amps up the bar area and adds a touch of festive luxury.
24. No wedding would be complete without a photobooth, so why not create a fun festive backdrop, complete with a sleigh and a taxidermy-inspired reindeer?
25. Poinsettias and pine cones - the perfect Christmas combo! Try individual miniature potted poinsettias at each place setting, which can also double as a sustainable favour.
26. We can't forget the cake... metallic pine cones, foliage and neutral florals perfectly blends minimalism with festive vibes.
Learn more about how to organize a dream wedding and not go crazy